Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preschool

Another Logan post.

"Too bad all the people on Earth aren't made out of words like on Word World the show. I want to be made out of words."

Logan started preschool 2 weeks ago. He was so cute that day. He was SO SO excited, especially because we had gone to an open house the night before. He loves going to preschool and I love it too. I love the extra one-on-one time it gives me with Linc, but I also love the preschool and Miss Morgan.

Here are some (ahem... ok a lot) of shots that I captured that morning.

We started out the morning with a hair cut and a father's blessing.


He was so excited for his super heroes back pack. I tried to make the cute little Toy Story back pack the obvious choice (I want him to be little as long as possible :) but despite my best effort, he went with the big-boy-choice.

The first day was show & tell. Of course he chose to take his boots to show.

Brother hugs before leaving


While Ben was putting him to bed the night before, he said he wanted Ben to take him to preschool, not Mommy. Ouch.
So Ben went in late to work that day so he could take Logan. (But of course I went too... I couldn't not go). Lo was so excited to ride in the truck with Dad. We were 5 minutes too early so they waited in the truck for a bit.

Gathering activity... Lo drew a dinosaur.
Miss Morgan


And here are the school photos they just had done last week.

3 girls and 9 boys... I think this class will keep Morgan on her toes
Logan is in the yellow class and this is his class roster.
He's only had preschool for 5 days now so I was surprised to see that Logan already knew everyone's names except 2 of the boys.


Lo and Miss Morgan

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Looks like a fun preschool! You did such a great job on the pictures. Logan's a handsome little boy!

Lee and Sharon said...

I'm so glad you did school pictures. He is so grown up Kris.
Gosh - all my grandbabies are getting so big. Looks like a great school. You kind of have mixed emotiions don't you when they leave. Keep taking pictures for us.

Tiffany Johnson said...

SO SO SO FUN! Looks like he's off to a good start! He's growing up so so big!! I'm glad it's been a success so far!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures look like professionals!!! What camera are you using? Do you have one of those nice big ones? My pictures have been so blurry with this new camera. I try to tell myself it's just because Mckinley moves a lot, but maybe I need to invest in a better one. Anyway, cute pictures, I love how excited kids are to go to school, and I'm so glad you got in with Morgan!

Daisha said...

What a good looking kid you have (and I love the missionary story too)!