There have been requests for pictures and updates, so here we go.
I actually started a pregnancy update post two months ago and never posted it, so here are pregnancy updates as of two months ago.
As of February:
1. I've reached the point where it is really uncomfortable to have Logan sit on my lap for story time and songs. Sad!
2. Tums have become my new best friend.
3. I really love soap. Like... I love it so much I could sit and sniff it all day. And....I love it so much I want to eat it. :-) My favorites so far are Comet, Cascade, my face soap, that nasty powder hand soap that you find in rest stops along the freeway, and my mom's hand sanitizer. Odd, I know. Freakish even? Perhaps.
4. I feel and look like I should be delivering next month, but really I still have three months ahead of me.
5. I REALLY love Fun Dips. Correction. I REALLY love the Fun Dip sticks. I could eat just the sugary tasteless sticks and throw all the powder away, but I eat the powder to make the stick last longer. I think they should make a whole package of just the Fun Dip sticks to sell. Forget the "dipping" part.
6. It now takes almost a full 20 seconds just to turn over in bed.
7. Baby boy is now big enough to shake my belly when he moves. He slides, rolls and glides around rather than kicks these days.
8. Waddling has set in. So much so that I was even asked the other day if I was limping and injured. Nope. That's just the waddle.
As of Now (35 weeks along):
1. Tums are still my best friend.
2. Fun Dips still come in a close second place.
3. And if powder soap tasted as good as it smelled then it would tie for second place best friend too.
4. As of last week my belly was measuring 37 cm. Most likely this babe's gonna be a big one too. Go big or go home, er.... right?
5. The energy that came back in second trimester has now been zapped again.
6. No names picked out yet although Logan calls him Lincoln most of the time.
7. Getting off the couch is now a two-step process: (1) scoot to edge of couch then (2) hoist up and out.
8. Unlike pregnancy 1.0, I have many, many, many braxton hicks everyday.
9. And unlike pregnancy 1.0, the swelling is not nearly as bad this time with exception of my hands. I feel like I have carpel tunnel and early arthritis because of the swelling. It has made me really appreciate my normal dexterity that I miss so dearly!
10. Logan tries to feel the "baby brudder" kick and insists on kicking him back.
11. Besides stressing out about getting everything done before baby comes (next post) I am actually feeling great!
35 weeks - can't wait!