Wednesday, September 21, 2011

According to Logan

So glad to know everyone has talent...

(Tonight while Logan was brushing his teeth)


"Mom, you're the best reader in the world
.
Lincoln is the best page-skipper. And the best growler in the world.
Daddy's the best sick guy and biker guy in the world.
Logan's the best Flash guy in the world."


According to Logan...

Jacks
(He wanted jacks to go with his bouncy ball so he drew some. :)


Party invitations for a non-existent party

I woke up to find 11 invitations to Nana's birthday party (Mom, I bet you didn't know you had a birthday party, did you?) One of every color, all written on.

Fire station/Playground with a dance platform

Green slide and red fire pole.


Lincoln throwing up
A comb

Lo wanted a guitar like Ben's so he made one.
Another play ground

According to Logan, he is his father.

And according to Logan he is Spiderman


Our Christmas tree that sits on our porch.



Instruction manual for Lincoln's new booster seat.

(I took all the straps off of it and couldn't figure out how to put it back together, so I was looking for an instruction manual online and Logan brought these "instructions" to me, declaring that I didn't need to find the manual after all)

A barn

pizza

Airplane


A flag (that Linc's obsessed with)


apple and a truck with he and Ben driving to the hardware store

self explanatory

cell phones for everyone in the family

Activity sticks

(I made a jar of activity sticks for him a couple weeks ago and so I woke up a few mornings ago to find that he had created some activity sticks for me in return. Thoughtful guy.)

Dinosaur


This kid makes everything out of paper.

He told Ben the other night, "The next time you go to a bike race maybe you can bring me back real keys and a real cell phone. I don't want to have to make paper keys anymore. And I don't want to have to make a paper cell phone anymore. I want real metal keys that actually work."

8 comments:

Kaye said...

Oh my gosh! Precious and hilarious! I love what he has made. Hang on to all those pics so you can admire/have a good laugh in years to come. We need to get together!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! He has got some real talent there! I love the pizza and the cell phones!

Unknown said...

Wow he is So artistic!! What a creative guy. And a helper too!

Kristy said...

Haha! Those are some pretty impressive paper creations!

Megan Erickson said...

I loved this post... I have a child like this. My oldest Emma. She is 7 and still does it. I find stuff all the time taped together. She uses pencils, hair ties, toys what ever she can find to make stuff.
He is cute.

Katie said...

Love it!!!

Andy said...

ok, #1: Can you see why one year all Mercer wanted for his birthday was a ream of paper? Now I know just what to get Logan for HIS birthday.

#2: I love the one of Lincoln vomiting. hahahahahaha you have to save that one!

Lee and Sharon said...

This little boy is as busy as his Dad is. Never a spare moment with nothing to do. He has an incredible imagination and is doing well with writing his letters. Can you imagine the next 10 years for this little boy?
I will remember to have him do my next invitations too!!