- I have troubles getting to bed at a descent hour...right now it is 1:00 am. I don't know why this is. Every morning I regret this choice that I have made the night before, but come every evening, I find myself doing it all over again. I think I find that I can get a lot done at the last minute before hitting the sack, but a few last minute things turns into checking my e-mail, which turns into checking my facebook account and blog and then 50 other blogs and then looking at new recipes, or catching up on a book now that I actually read sometimes. I have always wanted to be a morning person, but somehow (even though I am now a mom) that has still not come to pass...
- I can actually say the alphabet backwards, thanks to a long time spent in the bathroom, one evening way back in junior high.
- I am a band nerd...many of you already know this. Marching band runs in my family and I still love to see competitions, and I still get excited listening to drumlines warming up. But what some may not know is that out of all of the girls in my family that were in marching band I was the only one in my family that was never a drum major.
- I love hospital food, don't know why. I lived across a field from a hospital growing up, so when I had a paper route in the 6th grade and had a little bit of cizash in my pocket I would go dine at the hospital and sometimes even treat my friends too (so generous, I know). The salad bar was my favorite, and buying ice cream bars from the vending machine, and even pink "It's a Girl" bubble gum cigars from the gift shop. Occassionally, we would go into the handicap bathroom and pull the "help" cord and then run ( I have repented of that, don't worry). Then we would go look at the newborn babies (the only normal part about my frequent visits to the hospital).
- Something I am working on being better at: finishing projects I start. This is something I have just recently realized I am bad at This summer we had a garage sale, and while going through my sewing and craft bins, I found at least 20 projects that I had good intentions for, but never followed through with. Thank you to the women who actually purchased my unfinished projects at our garage sale.
- I love my corn bag. I have a handy-dandy little bag filled with dried corn that I microwave almost every night (now that it is finally feeling like Winter around here) and I put it at the foot of my bed to heat my feet. On the nights that I don't do this, I put my feet as close to Ben's as I possibly can without actually touching him, hoping that the heat radiating from him will work some magic on my frigid toes. The reason I don't actually touch his feet is not because they are nasty, but because he refuses to let my cold toes touch him.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
So, I have been tagged by Emily. I wasn't going to respond because I don't like writing about myself all the time on here, but I have found it pretty entertaining to read my friend's random details that I never knew about them, plus I need to make another post since it is no longer Thanksgiving. :-) So, here you go, 6 random details some of you may or may not know:
Posted by Kris at 11:57 PM