Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Easter Boys

On the way to church Easter morning we stopped in front of some "popcorn trees" (as Logan calls them) to take some Easter pics.

Love my boys... even Logan's white, pasty leg in the middle of the picture. Can't complain, the kid has my skin. :-)


Me and the boys

Choking.... er, um, I mean loving on brother.
Logan insisted on wearing his "watch" that he got at the hospital a couple nights before. Long story, but Ben took him to the ER at 3 am Friday morning because he had gone to bed with a sudden, severe headache and then woke up at 3 am with a bad bloody nose that was all in his mouth, etc. He turned out to be fine, but he sure loves his ID wrist band that he got with his name on it. He wears it everywhere. And he better like it... that's one expensive "watch".

Every time we walk past a "popcorn tree" (any tree with blossoms on it) he has to pick a popcorn flower. And Easter morning was no different.


After church I got some more shots of the boys goofing off in their Easter shirts.

Digging for something... either bugs or eggs... or probably candy.



Playing around.
I love that Linc is finally getting big enough to hold his own and wrestle around with Logan a bit. He adores his brother.

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Those are the cutest little boys and I love their matching shirts. Your Easter looks like it was just perfect and lots of fun.

Katie said...

What great Easter pictures! They are so sweet. And nice job with the Bunny napkins and china, it looked so nice! Easter is so great!

Kristy said...

Cute pictures! I love that Logan loves his ER bracelet--OP had a complete come-apart when the nurse tried to put his on a couple of weeks ago; what a difference a year makes, huh? I love the matching green shirts, too!