Tuesday, June 29, 2010

There's a Snake in My Boot

Anyone who knows Logan knows he is a cowboy at heart and is obsessed with Woody. I can tell Logan is running through the house when I hear the high-pitched "clank, clank-clank, clankity-clank" of Woody's boots hitting together as Logan carries him by his head.

So last Friday we took Logan to his first movie to see...




First we ate dinner at the mall.



Here's Logan before the movie dressed as, of course, a cowboy.



Woody had to come along too.


We loved the movie (did anyone else find the ending heart-wrenching?) and Logan did SO good in the theater (phew)! He sat the entire time, completely entertained by the movie. Yeehaw.

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

This is the cutest little cowboy ever. He is such a big boy now. That is so cute that he is all dressed up for the movie. I haven't seen it yet, but am dying to. I'll probably be the last kid on the block to go see it. Cute, cute pictures kris.

Kristy said...

I love that he has a full cowboy costume! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I wouldn't know about the ending--I only saw 45 minutes of the movie! But I'm determined to see the rest of it sometime soon!

Katie said...

I love it!! I know I say that all the time, but he's so darn cute!! He's going to love that picture someday!!