Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I heart boys...

...especially MY boys.

Yep, these boys.



NOT these boys...


I love my boys, especially when they have a bad case of fuzzy head.
(See any resemblance?)



...and when they have no fear of getting wet.



...and when they eat cookies, but leave some to share with others.

(this is what you get when you leave pink cookies with sprinkles on the table over night and your toddler wakes up at 5:30 am)

...and when they love to snuggle with Mom



...and especially when Logan's proud to be a big brother


...and even when they work on each other with wrenches (and an assortment of other mini tools)


I love them when they ride awesome bikes


...and when they get their diapers changed together (hopefully that will change soon)

...and when the most exciting part of their day consists of eating a huge doughnut


...and especially when they know how to automatically pose for a super hero shot.
(Thanks for the awesome costume Marmie.)

Who needs bows, lace and ruffles when you have Superman? ;-)

14 comments:

Daisha said...

Geez. They are adorable! That is one huge donut.

Maegan said...

oh kristi, they are so very cute!!! i just love them! i love logan working on him with his mini tools. i can't wait to snuggle that little lincoln man!

Kristy said...

I'm glad that you clarified which boys! Those are some super-cute pics!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Okay those pictures were so cute! My favorites were definitely the pink cookie one and the wrench one...working on his brother with his tools! So precious

Angela said...

Where do you even find a donut that big? I've never seen anything like it! I love the fuzzy hair picture, Lincoln is so adorable

Katy said...

Oh my goodness...cutest boys ever! I think Lincoln looks like a boy cabbage patch doll. Adorable. Love the bites out of each cookie...he just wanted to make sure they all tasted good! Also Logan working on Lincoln with his tools made me smile.

Katie and Jason said...

I love your boys too, they are so dang cute! I want to see that little Lincoln soo bad! Miss you!

Stephanie Salmon said...

CUTE post! Those pink cookies look gooood. I need to come back over to your house to return your DVD. And to see you and the kiddos!

Erin McSpadden said...

um... hello! I want a doughnut that big! gotta get me one of those. And about the cookies, maybe Lolo was marking his territory, he wanted one after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yup, that's the way! Your little ones are so adorable and Lincoln has grown so much. I can't wait till the fam reunion!

Melanie said...

I love everything about this post! The pictures, the writing. So great. Your boys are pretty stinkin' cute. The bites out of each cookie...too funny.

But c'mon, you can't tell me you don't have just a little love for the Jonas' bros. with their catchy songs and christian values =)

Unknown said...

This is such a cute post. You're boys are adorable. No doubt about it. It was so fun to sit and chat with you last night! I'm still feeling like I need more snuggle time with Lincoln.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

umm the diaper changing thing still happens at our house, major obstacle here but yes it should change right? What cutie boys, I think your boys are pretty great too. I just want to snuggle them. Davis still requests to see baby Logan lol :-) Love ya sis

Tamara said...

I'm glad Logan is fixing Lincoln - what a good brother.

Lee and Sharon said...

Oh finally some pictures Kris.
I have been checking every day for some of these. I miss you all so much. Lincoln has changed a lot and Logan is certainly a proud superman. Anxious for our reunion time.