Friday, July 2, 2010

Late Night

I got a lot done today. Wahoo!

I LOVE that feeling of freedom at the end of the day when you know you've checked so many things off of your to-do list that have been hovering for way too long. It's a blissful feeling, isn't it?

That's why I stay up late ( most nights)... so I can be uber productive and check things off my list. Then I can actually play with Logan during the day instead of trying to get things done and being 50% effective. It feels great.

The best part about today is that it was balanced. There was time for exercise, time for playing with Logan, time for snuggling and feeding Linc, time for meals, time for cleaning, time for Primary calls and errands, time for family, time for scripture study, time for Ben and even time for snow cones. Oh and time for So You Think You Can Dance. I love that show.

Balanced days are even better than productive days. Now if only every day could be this great...

Now I'm off to have toast with freezer strawberry jam. Is it in keeping with my current diet? No. Do I care? Slightly. But I just can't stand the temptation any longer. :-)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I really wish I were more of a night-owl! Imagine how much I could get done if I didn't need so much sleep! I love productive and balanced days. I love that feeling at the end of a day where you got everything done that you needed and wanted to. Good for you!

Katie said...

Those are the BEST days! Glad you had such a good day!I need to have a few like that. Maybe today will be one. :)