Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What We Love Lately

Ben loves...


...especially the spinning classes. Cycling season is here again! He got a free 30-day trial through my membership (long story) and is loving it. I think we've spent every date night at the gym this month. Romantic, isn't it?


Caulk and mitered corners. ha. Ok, I think he'd be content never installing mitered crown molding ever again. Kitchen is under renovation... that's a whole other post.



Linc loves...

Huge leprechaun balloons that are bigger than he is. Anyone seen Lincoln?

(note: We went grocery shopping the day after St. Patrick's Day and instead of a regular balloon, the grocery lady gave Logan this balloon. Thank you grocery lady, for giving me a 3rd child. :-)



Sleeping with buns in the air.

Snuggle time with brother

Hoodoo.


What I love...

starts for the garden

parsley, garlic and lemon - yum!


green buds on my willow tree branches!

my blooming daffodils... Spring is here!

The day I actually beat Ben at Scrabble. Take a good, long look. This NEVER happens and will probably never happen again.


What Logan loves...
Microwave popcorn in a brown lunch sack as seen here.
We were playing counting games with pasta, oyster crackers and popcorn kernels and decided to pop them afterward.

Go Cougs! HUGE "U" doughnut from Provo Bakery. Logan lives for doughnut Saturdays with Dad.

His new best friend and favorite ap on Ben's phone: Talking Tom.
This cat repeats (in a high-pitched voice) everything you say and you can also pet him and make him purr.

Logan "played" with him for a VERY long time in his room. Logan was chatting up a storm with Tom. He played legos with Logan and even (somehow) helped clean them up.

And Tom , of course, had to be included in story time, repeating every. single. word.

His Jesus picture... as seen from Log's perspective.

Cowboy boots. It's always a fun surprise to check on Logan after he falls asleep to see who (or what) has made it into bed with him.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love blogposts about New York...Still waiting...but enjoying these wonderful posts in the meantime.

Kristy said...

I love it when I win at scrabble too--it's about the only game I can beat Todd at (so he never wants to play it!).
That balloon is hilarious.
I love it when kids fall asleep with random things in their beds.
What are these "date nights" you speak ok?! T & I went on our first date since E was born last week. We really need to get it together! Please to share your secret!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Love the post! Logan is so sweet, my nephews just like to "punch" Tom in the belly and make him fall over or groan in pain. Logan probably has no idea he can even do that! (don't tell)

Lee and Sharon said...

Your life is TOOOO wonderful. Thank you for sharing some of it on your awesome blog.

Unknown said...

Love this post. Love the cute picture of Link and the balloon. Great to see you guys today!

Erin McSpadden said...

donna has the tom cat game on her phone too, the boys love it!
I love your posts Kris!