Thursday, September 16, 2010

Milk Toast? I'd say not...


This boy has plenty of personality.



Fire-fighter super hero with stripey jammies.



These days he loves falling asleep to the Wizard of Oz sound track.
(These are Tin Man hats from his Wizard of Oz birthday party. He insisted that Linc needed to wear one too :-)



He informed me today that he can't go poop in the potty all by himself and that Jesus needs to help him and tell him when to go. So of course we said a prayer asking for help going poopoo in the potty.



His stick horse sometimes makes a guest appearance in his bed at night.



He firmly believes that everyone needs a pair of cowboy boots, and insists on sharing with those unfortunate souls who have none. I must say, though, Jane would make a darling cowgirl.



He loves his brother, sometimes a little too much...



and drags his bouncy chair in front of the tv so he can watch Curious George too...



and then insists on holding his hand...



even during story time.



Where does he get all his energy? From taking generous naps. This day he slept one hour in his room and then came out, still half asleep and proceeded to sleep another three hours on the couch. If only he did this everyday!


5 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Oh Kris. I love it when you share your adorable life with me.
Thank you for those fun moments. Love you all

Stephanie Salmon said...

Kristi you have the cutest posts!!! You need to come see me at my house sometime. It's your turn!

Kaye said...

I love your posts and pictures. Those boys are the CUTEST! And whenever I see anything Wizard of Oz, I smile. Love it. Love you!

Katy said...

Oh that boy makes me smile (as does your writing). I love how he wants to share Curious George with Lincoln, while holding his hand. Precious.

Katie said...

What cute boys, I'm sure they will always be close friends! How fun.