Sunday, August 22, 2010

Right before the Plunge

Here are the pictures from that fateful day that we dropped our camera into the water. Luckily the card was still good, so we didn't lose any pics, just the camera. But the good news is Ben found the exact same camera on KSL for fairly inexpensive. Happy Anniversary present to us!


Swimming at 7 Peaks...




The water was even warm enough for Linc... he loves getting in the pool. I think this was his second time swimming.
We have a little blow up bathtub (that I didn't know was a bathtub when I bought it at a garage sale...) that we use to float him at the wave pool and lazy river. It's quite funny looking actually - but hey, whatever works!


Logan being brave - he hates getting water in his eyes.




and the last picture that poor little camera ever took...

... then plop - into the water it went.

Here's to a fun summer spent at 7 Peaks!

5 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

We're going to 7 Peaks on Wednesday for the Nu Skin summer party. I haven't been in years so I'm excited. I hear you can get a season pass right now for super cheap for next year. Are you getting one?

Kaye said...

We both killed our cameras in water this summer. I'm going to find my exact same camera. I loved it. I think I will bury my old one.

Lee and Sharon said...

This is such a fun place to play
Kris. It's nice you are so close and able to go often. It sure helps to keep you cool on those hot Utah days. It's like fall up here already. Ugh. Not looking forward to winter at all.

Katie said...

Fun stuff!! Maybe next summer you should pencil in playing at the beach as part of your summer water fun!! ;)

Tiffany Johnson said...

such great pictures!! So sad about the camera! That's the worst!!! I'm glad you didn't lose any pictures though.. man your luck is just not so great with pictures this summer.. i'm so sorry. How frustrating!