Friday, August 20, 2010

Traveling Man

I realize this picture's not a gem or anything (being as the main object is out of focus...) but it illustrates my point.

You see the blanket? Lincoln was on that blanket when I set him down this morning. And when I walked back in the room about 5 minutes later he was here...

and was so sure that he could get past that big red barn too.

This is a trick he learned in Washington during our July vacation, but now he's just getting too efficient at it.


Here are some more shots of roly poly that I got today:








Can you tell he's a hand-in-the-mouth kind of a guy?

Lots of vacation pics to come. We just got our new computer changed over (here's a toast to speedier things and a not-so-sad farewell to our 8 year old computer) so I have lots of photos waiting for me to review and enjoy!

7 comments:

Kaye said...

He's cruising! I can't believe how big he's getting - two darling boys and a new computer- yay for you!

Andy said...

Look at that guy - my goodness!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Holy cow the kid can move!!! You didn't tell me that yesterday! I feel like Mckinley is far away from that. But who knows. Do you have a super nice camera or something? Those pictures look so good!

Lee and Sharon said...

Hey, don't cut his hair yet.
He will be crawling as soon as you turn your head Kris. Time goes by too fast doesn't it?

Unknown said...

He's such a handsome little guy! It was fun to see you and little linc today!

Katy said...

Wow he's too little to be moving so much! At least when compared to my girls. ;) Tell him to stop growing up so fast! Also, I love the first picture of the ones you took of him with his hands in his mouth. So cute!

Erin McSpadden said...

he changes so quickly!