Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nakedness

Logan calls anything that is plain and blank "naked." Not sure why, how or where he picked this up, but oh well.

He's also been carting around his plastic golf clubs and referring to them as "hoes." Whatever.

Well the other day he and his friend were playing in the back yard and he was getting upset because he couldn't find one of his golf clubs and he kept asking over and over, in a loud, frustrated voice, "Where's my naked hoe? Where's my naked hoe?"

I really hope our neighbors weren't outside. Lovely child. :-)

9 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!

jera parker said...

Marmie is laughing so hard, she cannot think of anything to say.

Like Art Linkletter used to say: "Kids say the darnest things!"

We sure do love that little boy.

Love, Marmie and Gamps

Melanie said...

I am laughing out loud! That is funny. I think you need to start a side bar of quotes...

Tamara said...

Thank you - this is soo funny!

Katie and Jason said...

LOL!! That's hilarious!!

Lee and Sharon said...

Logan is one unique little boy.
Just think what the future has in store for him?

Katy said...

Hilarious!!! I am going to have to tell Russ! He will laugh so hard.

Kristy said...

Hahahaha! What a funny kid!