Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fireworks!

A couple weeks ago Ben and I went to see a Bee's game. We both love to be at the ball park watching a good baseball game and wanted Logan to experience it all too.

There was the usual peanuts and cotton candy (which Logan wouldn't touch. He'll eat dirt, but not cotton candy? Come on kid!) drunk fans, and the good ol' 7th inning stretch. But Logan's favorite part was watching the fireworks at the end. He sat so still through the whole thing, not bad considering the 13-inning game lasted until 11:45 pm.




I just found a cute fireworks craft at one of my favorite sites: No Time For Flash Cards. I haven't tried it with Logan yet but I think he'll love it now that he's experienced fireworks and will again on the 4th.





3 comments:

Katie and Jason said...

Cute idea! I wish we could've gone with you guys. Errr.

Ben said...

It was a fun game! Logan even made friends and sat with the couple down the isle!

Lee and Sharon said...

Hey, it sounds like a lot of fun.
Little Logan is a real trooper just trying to hang out with Mom and Dad. I always thought that the fireworks were the best part of the baseball game too.