Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Colors

Little tidbit about me: I LOVE dying Easter eggs. It's one of my favorite parts of Easter time. I love the vibrant colors and making colors of my own. There's something about mixing blue and green that I can't get enough of. Oh, but then there's mixing the pink and blue. Ooh. But what about mixing green and yellow? The options are endless.

Anyway, I'm so happy that Logan grasped the concept of dying eggs this year. There's something about all that color that brightens my mood. We dyed 1.5 dozen eggs and when there was only one left (which I graciously let Logan have :-) I found myself saying, "we should have done 2 dozen!" Then Ben brought me back to reality..."what are you doing
to do with 2 dozen hard boiled eggs?" Good point.

Here's a peak at Logan's first of many egg-dying shindigs
:

Love the dress, Logan


My favorite part is Logan's green and yellow stained fingers. Green was his color of the night for some reason.

And here's wishing everyone a Happy Easter as we remember Christ and His ultimate sacrifice and perfect love. Because of Him, I get the chance to have my family with me forever.

5 comments:

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

We love dying eggs too Kris, it is such fun family time. I love the pic of ben and logan too. Happy Easter to you too.

Marce said...

oh gosh, Logan is cute. i love that big smile on that last picture. and we love dying Easter Eggs, too! :)

p.s. we definitely are planning on hanging out at Seven Peaks with you guys this summer!

Tiffany Johnson said...

SO CUTE! I love the pictures!!! We need to play.. oh.. have you watched it yet? or am I going to be dissappointed?? heehee...

Katie and Jason said...

So jealous, we didn't get around to dying eggs this year. I love it too. I guess you'll have to eat lots of boiled eggs for me.

Kaye said...

Waaaaaay cute! I love Logan's little Easter gown. He'll love that picture when he's 15.