Sunday, January 6, 2008

Logan's First Christmas!

This year we went up to Spokane, where I am from, to spend Christmas with the Johnsons. For my birthday/Christmas present Ben bought me a new camera (yea!) so now people can stop asking if our 5-year old digital camera is an under-water camera (yes, someone actually asked Ben that question once).

Logan had a blast opening presents and staring at the Christmas tree lights.

But I'm pretty sure the part of "opening presents" he really liked was shoving everything into his mouth.

Logan and my mom (Nana). Thanks for the new keys!

Where's Logan? ( I promise we don't normally walk around trying to suffocate our child).


We went up to my brother's house in Spokane one night for dinner and game night with my 5 nephews.

My new skill: conquering the toy basket.

9 comments:

Janae said...

Wow, he has so much hair! And he's sitting up! And Kris, you look so good! What a cute family.

Aubrey "suffocates" in her coat too. It's hilarious. We might be in Utah this summer, so we'll let you know!

Andy said...

oh my goodness - your boy is so photogenic. Maybe you're just photoshopping everything, but it seems like he smiles so good for pictures. Such a cutie.

Stephanie Salmon said...

That first picture is so cute!!! And of course I love the one with Ben holding him. Glad you had a fun Christmas!

Unknown said...

Wow Logan is getting so big! He's so adorable!

Megan Erickson said...

oh my gosh Kristi he is sooo cute.. I love his little face! Looks like you had a good christmas!

Marce said...

i love these pictures! logan is such a stud...and is getting so big! man, time flies. what a beautiful family you are!

Tiffany Johnson said...

ok, that first picture of Logan is hillarious! Look how happy he looks! Of course he is, he has you for a mommy! ;-)

melissa said...

oh my-he is soooo adorable!

Katie and Jason said...

Man I can't get enough of that kid!