Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What Are You Thankful For?

Ben and I have a tradition at this time every year of creating a Wall of Thanksgiving: a large piece of paper posted on a wall where we can randomly write down things we are grateful for as we think of them. Well this year we expanded the tradition to allow all visitors to our home to write their thankful comments as well, and I thought I would also extend the invitation on our blog. So...here's your chance: What are you thankful for? Leave a comment!


This is our wall this year (the markers are hanging from the raffia). Don't worry...there are more than three items written on our wall now. I can't wait to hear all of your comments!

7 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I'm thankful for a husband who got me ANYTHING I needed when I was throwing up the whole evening on Tuesday. :)

Leah said...

Friends, family, and yams with marshmallows on top.

Yes, I eat my friends and family with marshmallows.

Happy Thanksgiving you guys.

Andy said...

We're thankful for the Parkers who let us join their family for an afternoon to share some yummy turkey and fixins!

Lee and Sharon said...

I believe I can speak for both of us - we are so thankful for our family - who just keeps getting bigger and better and more wonderful. Aren't we the most lucky group of people to live in these Last Days.
And best of all, Christmas is coming and I get to hold Logan soon. yeh

Joseph said...

I am going to get religeous on you here, but I am thankful for the Church - and particulary the Temple!

Katie and Jason said...

I'm greatful for my health, my family, and a good job. I'll have to read your poster when I come over Kris! It's a great idea.

Unknown said...

Chocolate, the mana from Heaven