Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

So, I'm sorry I am so sporadic at this whole blogging thing... Going back a month, Halloween was a blast! Logan was the cutest pea pod ever!

On Halloween, we went trick-or-treating at Omniture, where Dave and Megan Cook work (that's a whole other story. Their company goes all out for Halloween and spares no expense to put on a show. For details check out their blog www.cookholiday.blogspot.com) Then later that night we ate pizza and hung out at the Nelson's. A party as always!



One of these things is not like the other...or is he? My special pumpkin, Reach, on the left and Ben's (just as special) on the right.


Logan and his cousin, Abby, showing off their Halloween outfits (thanks Marmie!). Maegan (Abby's mom) and I have had no luck in taking a successful picture of the two to this day, so this is the best I got!


The Friday before Halloween we went to Katie and Jason's Halloween party which was a blast. Ben, the tacky tourist, myself, the scary punk lady, and Logan, the greenest pea pod ever!

1 comment:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Oh why oh why did I not dress up for Halloween this year? I regret it so much! You looked awesome Kristi!