Friday, October 29, 2010

It's too late to think of a creative title.

We're back from two weeks of vacation and I have LOTS to blog about, but unfortunately most of the pictures I need are on Ben's lap top that has been at work for the past few days! (hint, hint Ben!) So, I'll update what I can.


Lincoln is 6 months today! And did I even get a picture? No. Did I even realize he was 6 months today until now at 2 am? No. Oh well. Tomorrow.

He now has two more teeth. Two days after we discovered his first bottom two teeth, Ben discovered he had one top tooth and another about to break through.

He's mobile. Well, pretty much. He gets to where he wants and gets into everything he wants by rolling around. And thanks to his older brother, there's always plenty of toys to get into.


First solids!

Before


As soon as we got back from NY we started Linc on solids. He's really not as much of a fan of the solids as Logan was. He doesn't really understand that he needs to open his mouth. It's quite funny. He'll just lean towards the spoon and expects it to be shoved into his mouth. Silly boy. The only way I can get him to open his mouth is by letting him hold the spoon too and then he'll pull it into his mouth.


See? Leaning in for first bite. Mouth closed.



Must be good.


The aftermath



Watch your back Lincoln... Logan was jealous of all the pics being taken of his brother and had to get in too. :)


Doing pilates...
He's still a very wobbly sitter. So we have him practice everyday to strengthen his core muscles and Ben calls it his pilates for the day.



So this picture is from way back in August, but it's one of my favorite stages so I wanted to post it. I love the "grab my toes and shove them into my mouth" stage.




6 comments:

Tamara said...

I want to smooch all over that Linc N' Beans!

Nelka said...

Your kids are adorable. Such little angelic faces.

Erin McSpadden said...

love the updates kris, he sure has changed, what a sweet boy!

Katie said...

what a sweet boy!! I can't wait to see the pictures from New York!! I'll be waiting!!

Maegan said...

oh kris, he is so great! i love the picture of him eating his food. and his bib is so cute! did you make it?

Lee and Sharon said...

Well, Linc is coming along nicely but messily (is that a word)?
We both just loved the pictures and updates Kris. and did you take that pict. of papa and Logie?