Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Cowboys

I love fall and all that comes with it...including these two cowboys.
Yes, I know Halloween is already 3 weeks past, and we're already moving on to Christmas music here at our house, but this is mostly for the grandmas!




Apparently being a cowboy is serious business. Here's L with his painted pumpkin, cowboy boots, fringed chaps and sheep skin vest. Yeehaw!


Trick-or-treating. He was more obsessed with all the pumpkins on people's porches than he was about the candy.


We went to the Red Barn pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins. You can't tell by this pic, but Logan could hardly contain himself. He was so obsessed this year with "Hoween Punkins!"


We also went to Gardner Village to hunt for witches and of course Logan located all the pumpkins as well.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I love how serious Logan looks in those pictures! Halloween is serious business! Oh, and I don't even want to know why Ben actually has a pair of chaps! :)

Stephanie Salmon said...

Looks like Logan knows he's a boy and it's cool to pull a straight face when getting your picture taken. Glad you did a Halloween post. Better late than never. And at least you got it in before Thanksgiving!

Katy said...

Cutest cowboys ever! I was cracking up at Logan's serious expressions!

Lee and Sharon said...

This blog just made my day.
I have been waiting a long time for these photos.
Happy bD Kris. Love ya

Kaye said...

I love that little cowpoke!

Maegan said...

it looks like he took halloween very seriously this year...haha! he looks so cute in his cowboy outfit. wish we could have trick-or-treated together!