Monday, September 14, 2009

Back from LOTOJA

We're back. We got home last night from Ben's big race of the season, LOTOJA. Updates on the fun race weekend to come. But first we have a full day ahead:

Unpack my bags.
Clean.
Make sure Logan is still alive.
Unpack Logan's bag.
More cleaning.
Feed Logan lunch.
Unpack the huge box of snacks that I took on the trip.
Laundry.
Frost sugar cookies (I promised Logan that we would).
Weed through Logan's toys.
Make dinner.


And HERE is how my day started:

Logan took off his pajama pants. Then took off his diaper. Then proceeded to (accidentally) pee all over his toys.

In talking to Logan, it turns out that Daddy went into the bathroom and was going pee pee and Logan wanted to as well. But he never actually went into the bathroom to use his potty. Instead he got side tracked by his toys. Can you blame the guy?


Gotta go...I smell a poopy diaper to change. Oh and now he's helping himself to a Snickers bar and saying over and over, "Chocate! Chocate!" Here we go. :-)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Kristi - while I feel bad that you had such an "exciting" morning, your post did make me laugh! Cute picture of Ben and Logan.

Andy said...

Hey that's the same way I start MY day...walking around the house chanting "chocolate! chocolate! chocolate!"

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, what a day! Sorry to leave you 2 phone messages. I had no idea you were gone! I need to come bring your bike back soon. Maybe tonight?