Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures to Appease

Alright, alright. I know I am horrible at updating this blog. We have been busy and enjoying the summer and, per the request of my sick sister on bed rest, here are some pictures to prove it.


At the Orem Summer fest Parade they were handing out hair-sprayed hair do's instead of candy. This is Logan with his cousin, Mercer.



Happy Father's Day Ben! (I know, that was over a month ago)



July 4th weekend we went to see a Hot Air Balloon festival and got to watch them all launch off early in the morning.



On the 4th of July in the afternoon we went up to Cascade Springs with Ben's family (however, Ben was off mountain biking down Sundance, hence the reason he's not in these pictures)


Jera loving her grandbabies



One of the many pictures I took of Logan




This is more recent. I heard a noise in the kitchen the other day and I looked around the corner to see this:

My little peanut. He took the liberty of climbing into a box that I got from Costco ( Note: this was the box they packed my groceries in...no I didn't buy a whole box of Peanut M&M's.... I wish!)



And this is his famous downward dog yoga move that he does all the time.


8 comments:

Nick said...

Ben, we got the same Father's Day present! Logan is super cute you two. Good work ; )

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

this is the cutest. I think I can still do that, but do I want to?

Andrea said...

Kris- Kain does that same move! They should do baby yoga together. You're hair looks SO great when its long by the way, very pretty!

Erin McSpadden said...

Avery asked if you bought that many m&m's and i had to read the notes on the pict for him. We loved the update and picts thanks sis! i mean J.LO lol
love ya sis

Andy said...

Love the baby yoga. I want to see that next time you're over.

Lee and Sharon said...

Finally - - - after checking every day for a month we finally get new pictures of you guys. Thanks tons and they are cute ones.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Okay that last picture is priceless!

Lee and Sharon said...

Boxes make the best toys. Certainly Logan picks the best box of all.