Saturday, April 19, 2008

a smattering of photos

This is just a very random post to catch everyone up on our latest fun times.

In March my parents and sister came down to visit from Spokane so all the girls and kids made a trip to the Hogle Zoo and I was pleasantly surprised at how fun the zoo actually was!

This huge statue of an ape was too random and irrestible to pass up...


Here we are chilling on the porch of the gift shop: Andy (sis) and Mercer, Mom and Logan, and Mindy (sis) and Davis.




Have you ever seen someone so excited to merely hold a piece of candy? Poor kid didn't even know what he was missing... (thanks for the great present Tif! I love my new mug and note pad.)



This was the first day of wearing shorts for the season...is anyone else as giddy as I am about all of the new wardrobe possibilities that come with warm weather?


On General Conference Saturday morning Katie and I decided to run the Provo City 5 k. It was a very random decision made at 11 pm the night before, but nevertheless it was a blast!


Feeding time with Dad...way too fun.


This is the last blast of snow we got a few Sundays ago (and hopefully the last!). We never took Logan out to play in the snow earlier this winter, so we figured this was the last chance we had. This is about as eventful as it got.



Our first tie! This was on Easter...what a mick mack.

12 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, that was quite the post!!! What fun times. I can't believe how many people have gone to the zoo in the last month or two. If I had a kid, I would have gone too. Thanks for hanging out with me on Saturday. We should do something with Ben and Brandon too sometime! And hey, I still need the sign up sheet for May 12th. :)

Katie and Jason said...

I love all the pictures. They are fun to see, even if I do live in the same town as you. I found a bunch more 5k's coming up Kris. We'll have to hit a few more.

Katy said...

Logan is such a cutie! Looks like you have been having lots of fun!

Tiffany Johnson said...

K, I LOVE all the pictures. But I do have to say, my favorite is the mug and candy pic. Not JUST because it was from me, but he is the cutest little man i've ever seen! What a great smile! I just want to squeeze him!

Lee and Sharon said...

It's about time for new pictures.
I love all of them. That hairdo of Logan's is a scream. How about a little gel? That picture at the zoo is one I don't have. It was feeling good to sit for awile wasn't it? Love ya Kris.

Mel said...

I loved seeing all the pictures. Seeing you and Katie made me wish that I could be there with you guys. I miss you! So when are you planning on visiting huh? Also, I love the pic of Logan in the shorts. Too cute!

Andy said...

I love the one with the mug and the candy - such a good picture of Logie. The one of you and Katie is good too, but I'm wondering if the pacifier she's holding was her comfort object to help her get through the race, or if it's possibly Logan's??

Katie L said...

Great pictures! I can't believe you decided to run in a race at 11:00pm the night before! CRAZINESS!

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

Krist i really like all of your pictures. I am especially proud of you running the 5k good job, all the work at 24 hr. fitness has paid off (even if they do have dirty exersize balls!). I think people should except logans hair for what it is and stop trying to reform it, he's a super cutie.

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I love the one with Ben feeding Logan, I have a feeling the bib placement was his idea. :)

Leah said...

So cute. My favorite picture is the last one. What a handsome little guy!!!

Marce said...

logan takes thee cutest pictures! i love it! i can't believe he's almost one...crazy how time flies!! he's adorable.