Friday, October 7, 2011

Date with Lo

(Note: I wasn't supposed to publish this post until tomorrow (duh), so it covered up my Washington Trip post that I just did. )

Now back to this post...

I got to take Lo on a date a couple weeks ago. I kept it as a complete surprise and he loved it (he is the KING of "presizes").


I took him to see The Lion King while it was in theaters for two weeks. It was so fun to remember what it's like with just one and so fun to be able to hold conversations with him without being interrupted by Linc. I love the little guy but he can be a bit distracting at times. :)

I totally meant to take a pic by the movie sign but totally spaced it. But here he is excited and full of anticipation on the ride to the theater.


Then afterward I took him to use one of his library coupons to get frozen yogurt. Of course I forgot to take a picture while we were eating there.

But here's Logan finishing his treat at home. I love how he could get a smattering of every topping possible on his yogurt and think it's delicious, even when it all melts into a nasty gray color.
The happy duo afterward. And a happy Logan because he got to stay up late for this date.
Love you buddy!


1 comment:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I love that Logan said vest-es. And I love your shoes! So glad you kept them. Also, super cute pics from your trip.