Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Night Videos

Here are a couple videos of our Sunday night!

I knew our long and narrow living room was good for something...
We pushed the loved seat back and made our very own bowling alley!






Linc's first word!

We practice animal sounds during diaper changes (well, at least when Linc's not fiercely trying to wriggle away). I always ask him, "What does a cow say? A cow says, 'moooooo' " and then go on to other animals too. He usually just stares at me and then says, "da da da".

But after I fed him tonight, I was chatting with him and he was saying the usual "da da da" when I asked him out of the blue, "What does a cow say?" and he actually replied! It's a little squished, and looks nothing like the way Logan would say "moo" but nevertheless, it's his own way of saying Moo and Linky's first intentional word. Hooray!



5 comments:

Ben said...

Bowling was super fun. Thanks to Diane for the ball. It has been a HUGE hit (pun intended)!

Tamara said...

I want to rub that little cows head - he is SO cute! Get better so we can come play.

Kristy said...

Yay for bowling! I love simple activities that kids love. And seriously--Lincoln might be a baby genius!

Lee and Sharon said...

That is one precious moment. I wish i could hold him. Thanks for the cute videos. This prooves you don't have to go buy a whole bowling game to have fun. You are great parents you guys.

Erin McSpadden said...

so cute! i have the cutest nephews in the whole world