Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chatterings

Hello. Has it really been a month since my last post? As usual, I have way too many fun things to journal about here and don't know where to start, but until then I thought I'd share a couple cute things Logan said recently:

We dropped Ben off at work one day and as we were driving away Logan said, "Daddy sit down dhere" pointing to the passenger set. I told him that Daddy had to go to work to which he replied (and repeated about 10 times in a row in a nagging, begging tone of voice...) "I wanna wuhk toooo," "wuhhk," "Logan wuuuuhhhhk". If only he really meant that. I'll put you to work alright... you just wait.

Today we were reading a book that had picture of a guy fishing in it and I asked Logan what the man was doing to which he paused and then replied, "fish pole-ing." Close.

And today while standing in the mirror, I asked where Logan was and for the first time he patted his chest rather than pointing to himself in the mirror. Small, but exciting. His sense of self and autonomy is definitely coming along.

More pics of fun summer happenings to follow, promise.

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

That is too cute Kris. You should do a vocabulary journal for Logi.

Maegan said...

i can actually hear him saying "wuhhk." and in my head it's the cutest thing ever!

Tiffany Johnson said...

so cute. I don't see him enough anymore! They grow up soooo fast. We just might have to take a walk and come see you guys today! :-)