Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back from the Holidays

We've been back from Denver for a good week and a half now, but I feel like my brain is finally catching up with me. Adjusting from holiday mode back to reality is always a little spastic.

Here's a glimpse into our favorite parts about Christmas in Denver:


Getting a special visit from Santa Clause

The tradition of eating chinese on Christmas Eve (the cooks)


Looking at Christmas lights Christmas Eve


Christmas jammies (yes, Logan is a hitter)


Christmas jammies for all the big kids, too


Christmas morning...the look on Logan's face says it all. The kids were overstimulated, hungry, tired and grumpy, so Logan took a nap while we opened most of his presents.


Learning to eat with a spoon...


...and giving up.


Good try, Logan


Throwing pots for the first time, Ben loved it.


Playing in what was left of the snow

6 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

I love'd seeing your Christmas fun. Seems like Logi likes to either stand or sit in small things. He's such a cutie. I love your jammies too. Thought about doing that same thing last year = but didn't of course.
And, Ben, loves keeping busy doing all kinds of different activities. His brain never sleeps. So glad to finally see some pictures. Hope Logan is a bit better by now too. Call me sometime Kris.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Logan is getting so BIG! He is so cute! So I totally LOVE the Adult matching PJ's by couple! Such a cute idea! Glad to see Christmas in Denver was great!!!!

Andy said...

Throwing pots - how fun! Thanks for sharing pictures of your christmas!

Stephanie Salmon said...

You ARE back, I knew it! Just not responding to my calls and emails. Ha ha ha. Just kidding. I need to call you again. I really want to see you sometime soon. Looks like you had a great Christmas!

jera parker said...

We love your captions of all the pictures. You picked some of the very best ones. Glad everyone loves the jammies. Glad Logan is feeling better.

Love, Marmie and Gamps

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

hey kris, looks like a lot of family fun. Bens side of the family sure is growing.