Monday, November 10, 2008

Having a Bad Day?

If so, then browse around this site for a few minutes for a dose of instant pick-me-up.



Picture from Cake Wrecks...see the explanation here



From what I gather, Cake Wrecks is a blog devoted to the worst cakes that exist. The cakes are a crack up, but the commentary from the blogger is the best of all. Really, anytime I'm having a crappy day, I check out the latest and greatest from Cake Wrecks. Enjoy.

PS) I realize I am due for NY part II pics, Halloween pics and much more, but I am home in Spokane, WA right now without any pictures at my disposal.



PPs) Ok...I couldn't resist. Here's another favorite of mine:

Explanation (if you need it) here.

Literal LOLs is one of my favorite labels thus far on Cake Wrecks.

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Kristi! How is it going in Spokane? How is that cute little baby doing? I need to come get my pan from you...I'll wait till you get home so I can come visit you. Let me know when that is by the way.

Katie and Jason said...

How funny. When did you go home Kris? Have fun and enjoy Spokane a little for me too! Tell Erin hi and I hope all is going well.

Tiffany Johnson said...

NICE! I'll have to browse when I get some free time. How's Washington? When are you coming home???

Erin McSpadden said...

love the cake wrecks blog, i thought the monkey cake was so funny