Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Milestones to Document


Logan is now in the stage of toe-grabbing (very cute) and rolling over. He has been rolling over from tummy to back for a while now, and trying very, very hard to roll from back to tummy without much success until the other day.
I was in the bathroom doing my hair while he was in the living room playing under his floor gym (on his back), talking away to himself, when all of a sudden his talking became whining and muffled. So I looked out there thinking a blanket was covering his face or something and this is what I saw... one very mad, screaming baby with his nose smashed to the carpet, refusing to turn his head to either side. I couldn't stop laughing, I was so proud and he was so mad! He must have been on his tummy for a while without me knowing it and his neck just got too tired so he put his head down to rest. Great mom I am huh? At least I documented the first roll-over, even if it is just a picture of his backside. :-)


2 comments:

melissa said...

that is the funniest pic ever of him rolled over! Lindsey is a slow roller--she just started doing back to tummy. it's so fun to watch them grow and learn!

Nelka said...

Oh my gosh, this was great. Thanks for the funny pic. It made me laugh, too.