Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Before and After...Two Thumbs up for Bumbos!

BEFORE
So Logan is starting to sit up on his own but he is still a weeble-wobble guy. But I feel bad always having him lay down, but I can't just leave him sitting up on his own yet (all you moms know this awkward stage, I'm sure) so this was my solution. My Boppee was a little too flat, so I would add some pillows for support...lovely.
But then I found out about the Bumbo !


AFTER
I definitely give this contraption two thumbs up! Tiffany Johnson is letting me borrow this Bumbo (don't ask me who created the name) until Logan can sit on his own and we absolutely love it! He loves being able to see what is going on around him, which makes mom happier too. I would highly recommend these to anyone who has a kid in this stage...or just a really small bum. Whatever floats your boat!

7 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I'll have to remember about these when Madelyn gets old enough!

Lee and Sharon said...

I love your pictures kris. (finally)

I heard something on news about these little chairs - can't remember if it was a recall or what. I will try to find out.
Works great though

Janae said...

I did hear they recalled them, because kids have fallen out of them onto hard surfaces and hurt themselves badly. But just keep em on carpet and it should be fine! Such a cutie.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Kristi! I'm so proud of you for posting more pictures on your blog. They're cute. I miss you! Got any cool plans for your birthday this month?

Katie and Jason said...

Great pictures Kris!! Your mom and Janae are on top of it. I was going to tell you about the recall as well, but looks like you've been informed. :) Thanks for such a fun Halloween party. You guys are great!!

Leah said...

Kristi, I've been meaning to post since Monday to say THANKS FOR SUCH A FUN PARTY! I looked for you before we left but I think you were putting the baby to bed. Anyway, it was so good to see you guys. Thanks for inviting us.

And I've been looking for a Bumbo for my friend Stephanie. Do you know where they sell them?

melissa said...

ah...bumbos ARE great! I didn't find it till after Lindsey was sitting well enough by herself.