Friday, December 9, 2011

According to Logan

I was on the computer looking at movie times just now while Logan was around the corner playing with Lego guys at the kitchen table. All of a sudden I tuned in to his conversation he was creating amongst his Lego men and I just started typing what I heard. He had no idea I was taking notes. :)

It sounded like an intense battle between two people. At least. Each line is a different voice:


"I have a super saw. Oh look at you.

I can use a vacuum to get you.

Hurry get that saw before he did!

I’ll vacuum up you! This will vacuum up you!

Oh not it won’t!

[now singing star wars theme]

I’m the master of the 'Univorse'! (Yes, he does watch Heman...)

You. Can’t. Stop. Me! Brah brah brah brah jaw jaw jaw

Grinch Grinch grinchy.


[Lots of sound effects]


This is a gun.

Now I”ll try to stop you!

Oh no you can’t.

[Machine gun sound.] (This part was intense...)

Shoot left! Shoot right! Shoot left!

Go Logan! Go logan! Go logan! You’re doing it You’re doing it! Go Logan! Go Logan!

YEA LOGAN!!!!! You did it boy. You did, it, buoooy. And I’m soo proud of that.

I have nothing left.

You 'Octomus Prime.' You have to go in time-out.

I have nothing left. Well you can, sort of.

Because I have the problem gun. (What's a "problem gun"? Sounds a bit dangerous...)

No! You can’t have mine… because... saw fight!!

You have an awfully terrified ballick."


The battle is still going... I have to make dinner now. And Lincoln spilled the whole box of Lego guys/accessories.







2 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny! Boys are so intense!

Erin McSpadden said...

lego guys are the best. my boys cart them around everywhere...