Friday, November 18, 2011

He Is His Father's Child...


This has Ben written all over it.


This is Logan's dinner-time box (a recommendation from Linc's PEIP worker - they're just toys the boys play side-by-side with, and they only get them while I'm making dinner).
Ben walked in the room to find Logan not only cleaning up the boxes, but he wouldn't stop until they were completely organized and color coded.

I can't deny this does give me an itch to get up and start organizing :)



And as soon as I can choose some of my favorites (because I can't post all 83 on here) I'll post our family photos and also some pics of our new roof! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Kaye said...

Don't forget Maegan - he has Maegan genes flowing as well. She used to come to our house to "play" with Amy when all she really wanted to do was organize Amy's room. I had to call Jera to see if Maegan could come "play" when Amy's room needed some help.

Lee and Sharon said...

A great gift to be an organized person. Hope he keeps this through the teen years. Cory Sr. was the same way - even his clothes had to be organized. Can't wait to see the new roof!

Tiffany Johnson said...

That's awesome. Can he come teach Hailey and Addy that? Could you imagine our toy drawers organized? That would be AWESOME.